The original villa would have been built sometime between 1867 and 1883
In the light of this reconstruction, the original villa would have been built sometime between 1867, the year the land was purchased, and 1883, when it was registered in the urban land registry. However, it is likely that the registration took place some time after the villa's construction as a result of the contents of the cardinal's last will and testament, as he died on the 6 March, leaving the property split between his two brothers. In the section II map, where the change of ownership is described, the land parcel already corresponds to that of the building.
Unfortunately it is not yet possible to identify the exact date of construction. On one hand, because changes to the maps were added in layers, not always dated and only recognisable because they appear in different handwriting or colour (red), in our case up to 1890. On the other, because the strip of land moved between the two sections. It was so close to the urban area that originally the border of the village reached beyond the villa, while the one noted in 1835 excluded it, and so the information about the land was updated in section II, but the urban changes were recorded in layers and described in detail in the urban register, where subsequent changes in ownership were also incorporated. The urban register does not include a search covering notarial files and restricted land registers, in which, for example, the end of the Di Pietro property parcel rents was noted on 12 June 1888. This is perhaps because of the interests of its second important owner, senator of the Kingdom of Italy Giulio Monteverde, an internationally renowned sculptor and creator of, among other things, the quadrigas of Palazzo Venezia in Rome.